Want your junk, waste, or rubbish removed contact-free?
Two contact-free options
- Dumpster Rentals
- Dumpster dropped off at your home or office
- You fill it
- Call us, we haul it away – it's that easy
- Junk Removal Service
- Let us do the heavy lifting for you
- We load - you relax in the safety of your home — it's that easy!
20% OFF: DRIVEWAY PICKUP
Place your junk outside your home, in your garage, driveway, porch, or curbside and we'll provide a 20% discount. We can also process payments over the phone using a credit card to avoid any human interaction. Simply ask for "driveway pickup" when booking online or mention it when booking over the phone.
Need an old shed, deck, swing set, or hot tub removed? Give us a call.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As additional precautions, the following proactive steps have been taken to keep you and our staff safe:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Using hand sanitizer or equivalent as an additional step, and using disinfecting sprays in our trucks on all high touch surfaces
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Ensuring our teams are wearing gloves, as per our standard business practice
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they’re feeling unwell
- Enacting mandatory reporting and following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a team member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile or a wave instead
- Maintain a recommended distance of 6 feet to comply with social distancing guidelines
- Avoid servicing any customers that have communicated they have COVID-19 or are symptomatic.
- We will not be accepting cash at this time, we encourage credit card payments over the phone through our customer contact center to avoid human interaction on site.
Steps you can take to help:
- Please do not schedule a service if you feel unwell
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19
- Greet us with a smile or a wave, instead of a handshake
- Minimize interaction and please follow social distancing guidelines.
- Email any signed documents to avoid onsite contact.
- Make your payment over the phone, or via email to our customer contact center.
These best practices and more have been put in place to protect both our customers and all 310-DUMP employees in accordance with the government of Canada’s COVID-19 guidelines.
Our Roll off Dumpsters and Junk Removal Teams are available to help safely clear the clutter.